Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Haulin' in Hi Viz



I continued on with my Sun bicycle wire basket cable-tied to the rear rack as I have so far found nothing that beats it for convenience and fit. Plus I can strap on a "seat back" bicycle handlebar bag to the front of it and haul a jacket inside. It doubles as a seat back when parked and is quite comfy.
The basket can also support a flag, which I created from the bottem half of a fishing rod, and which offers me higher visibility when going down the road at only a top out of 40mph on the Ruck. Right now my flag is red with black puppy paw prints and doggie bones on it. It is actually a kerchief found at Wal-Mart and it has flown over my scooter for 4 years with little sun damage. Go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment