Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Perfect Home


One of my two dogs that must be adopted out for the move, Rascal, found a perfect home last night. I interviewed a bunch but these kind souls and their cute Shit Zu brothers became my Rascal's new family.

He has a big fenced in back yard, a dog park and walking trails out back, and wonderful dog-centered parents who plan to lavish him with love and care.

I am so grateful to this kind couple for giving him a loving, forever home.




5 comments:

  1. Oh that's wonderful news! What a relief.

    Now what's going on with your hound?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have learned he has a terminal condition. We are taking him with us for now...

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! One less worry for you. I bet you will be glad when you get settled in your new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the key Friday and will start to sleep there Saturday night. All of our stuff won't be down there yet, but a lot will not be coming along anyway. We are tossing a lot of stuff out or taking it to Good Will. Feels right!

      My concern is someone stealing my Met down there. It is not a rough area, but the Met only weights 163lbs.

      I will chain her to a tree next to our outside deck and then winter her in a next door secured storage locker. Should be ok. I'm going to miss that garage! LOL

      Delete
  3. Sorry you have to give him up but I am so glad that he found a wonderful loving home to go to.

    I am really sorry to hear about your hound. I read in the other comment you said he is terminal. That is so sad.

    ReplyDelete