Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

With Gratitude


A fellow blogger has generously come through to gift me with the money needed to get the little Metropolitan out of lay-away.

I cannot express how this feels, to be in this frustrating position and then have someone help to resolve it almost immediately.

I thank you, fellow blogger, from the bottom of my scootin' heart.

Please know that you have brought joy to our household in a way that only a fellow rider of two wheels can understand.

I hope to take my "first ride of the season" next week and I will post photos of the little Met and the sights along the route.

Meanwhile, safe rides...



9 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Look forward to seeing your new wheels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon I will post pics of the scooter and the first back road ride. We've had stiffling humidity and rain and miserable weather since I brought her home. Soon...

      Delete
  2. Hooray, so happy someone was able to help you out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never in a million years would I have thought. And just having the little scooter does SO MUCH for mental health and coping with the continuing employment struggles. At least now I have something to look forward to each day!

      Delete
  3. How wonderfully generous. It is so nice to hear there are folks out there like this. Enjoy your ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are! And if I ever win big on PCH or the Lottery (got to start playing!) I surely would like to help so many people who need just a little hope, a little kindness along the way.

      Delete
  4. I really need to catch up with my fellow bloggers more often. First) VERY COOL! That fellow blogger gets a standing ovation. Second) Welcome back to the 2 wheel fold. :)

    ReplyDelete