Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, Turkeys!




Safe riding if you can.

Sweet dreams and schemes of riding if you can't.

Meanwhile, I thought about the little things this day that I am thankful for:

*spending time all day hanging out with my best human and doggie friends!
*lounging on the recliner watching the Macy's parade with my girls!
*enjoying a good pot of Starbucks Blonde coffee that I don't have to gulp down!
*staying in my Big Dog lounging pants all day long!
*enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner from a local favorite restaurant!
*grazing all day on said Thanksgiving leftovers and whatever else is in the fridge.
*having no agenda for the day...none!
*football!
*phone calls to a few old friends out of town
*napping whenever I want!
*scooter dreams, always!


Oh, yeah...I am thankful for all my blogging pals across the land as well!

You guys are the best!






3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day.

    We too have no plans. If it warms up above freezing maybe a ride on two wheels. If not we'll sit in front of the pellet stove and maybe watch a movie and drink some coffee.

    Enjoy your day and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Scooter dreams....." I like that!

    Sounds like you had a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete