Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Friday, May 4, 2012

Gettin' Pissy, Havin' a Hissy!


And you Southerners know what THAT means!

And I'll tell you why...I am ready to go and pick up my Elite 110 and ride her the 50 miles home but the forecast is for nothing but thunderstorms, thunderstorms, and more thunderstorms through next week!

I am really hoping to be able to get a ride over and pick her up on Saturday!

Sure wanting to ride-I miss it so much!

2 comments:

  1. Deb:
    Know the feeling. It's been raining, drizzling, pouring or just plain sheeting rain for 5 days now. Arrrgggh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers are crossed for a sunny day to ride it home.

    We've had a lot of rain the last few days but I'm hoping for riding weather this weekend.

    ReplyDelete