Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Saturday, March 5, 2011

More winter projects...

In addition to finally naming my scooter, I spent a lot of time over the winter on TotalRuckus.com reading in the Epic Journeys and Rides and Events forums. I am posting a pic here of a group of Ruckus riders who gathered last year for a gathering and rides in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. This ride was sponsoreed by BlueRidgeRuckus, an awesome Total Ruckus forum member. Riders came from everywhere and they are planning to do this again in 2011.

I downloaded a few of his panoramic photos of their rides and this is one of my favorite here. This photo kept me going through the snow and ice and sleet while I trudged to the garage and started up my Ruck once a week and let her idle on the stand for 10 minutes to keep her juices flowing!

Anyway, it was great fun reviewing all his photos and with his permission I may post a few others. Click on the pic to go to TotalRuckus.com, one of the premier web sites for Ruckus lovers. It is a great place to hang out and meet new on-line scootin' buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment