Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Well, in spite of my reservations....

I am going through with getting the Honda Elite 110!



I went back and rode it again today and I have to say it is a darn FUN scooter and seems plenty fast for me right now.

Plus I was offered the full $400 "bonus bucks" and so I feel I am getting a good deal here for a brand new, under warranty quality scooter.

At some point I would still like to try out some of the Genuine scooters and see what they are like. A 125, 150, or even a 170 could be in my longer term future.

I am not planning to sell my Ruckus, but then it could happen once I gravitate to a larger scooter! Who knows?

4 comments:

  1. Nice new scoot Deb! As for the kickstart, I have one, and have never used it. Besides, you're keeping the Ruckus.

    Maybe you'll get really lucky down the road and land a Big Ruckus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's good to know!

      Yeah, when pigs fly! :=)

      Delete
  2. Deb:

    congrats on your excellent purchase. Hondas are known for reliability. Don't test ride anything else right now, it will make you 2nd guess your decision. Better not to know.

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right...thanks for that advice! I am chilling here...

      Delete