Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Happy Little Gig" Happy Dance!



Within the last 24 hours my WHOLE LIFE has changed for the BETTER! WHOOPIE!

I am going back to delivering flowers! This time it will be my full-time job!

I am SO excited and SO happy!

Last year I wrote about my "Happy Little Gig" when I did some seasonal floral delivery work from Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve. It was one of the happiest times of my life "work wise".

Anyway, out of the blue, while I was wallowing in the misery of an indoor office job, my old employer contacted me and he is expanding his business and needed some additional drivers. I said a resounding "YES!" and resigned from my office drudgery.

I was thrilled for the opportunity and I will start within the next week or so with the Mother's Day run!

I can't wait!

Meanwhile, I am off until then and I am heading out for a scooter ride this afternoon! My first this season! Gonna celebrate my new life doing what I love!

Happy, happy, happy, happy....!!!!!!!!!!



(photos courtesy of internet photo bucket)

9 comments:

  1. Deb:

    We haven't seen you this happy since . . . before Christmas. Enjoy your scooter ride

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you velly much! Yep, I am a bit "happy"!

      Delete
  2. WooHoo!!!

    Good things do come to those who wait.

    Congrats on the full-time delivery job. I am so happy you are happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This came "out of the blue", but I always hoped I'd get a chance to do it again...

      Delete
  3. WOW! That's amazing! No more Happy & Healthy. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more! And guess what? It WASN'T "happy nor healthy"! LOL

      Delete
  4. Love the happy dance image; go for it!

    ReplyDelete