Ruckus Scooter Love

Ruckus Scooter Love
Scootin' For A Slower Pace of Life...

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring, Where Art Thou?



Another COLD night (30s) and CHILLY day ahead (50s). Then nothing but thunderstorms in the forecast for the next few days.

I asked the weathermen what the hell is going on, but no answer!

This robin wants to know, and so do I.

Sometimes I feel like I am never going to be able to ride my scooter again because when I am not working it is COLD or raining or I have chores and errands to run that gulp up my weekend.

No time to breathe is not fun.

COLD and RAINY is not fun.

All right, end of rant...



(photos courtesy of internet photo bucket)

9 comments:

  1. You don't ever need cheese with your whine. Human beings need to complain. It's a way to communicate and a good listener will find value in it.

    If this is your play day weather you have every reason to complain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wonder if the poles are shifting!

    I hope you found some value in my wine...bubbles, bouquet, etc. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate! Yesterday was our first day warm enough to ride our motorcycles. Hang in there it will happen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not today! Rainy and cold again...oh well...maybe tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. It's so odd, or it feels that way at least......these last weeks which have been so cool (snowy) and dreary, I held my excitement for spring in check, though not my frustration. All it took was a couple of warm days and now the world is fresh and new, buds and birds showing everywhere.

    Now if we can just get through the 30's and 50's this coming week........:)

    Don't give up Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it that sunny summer weather never seems to go on as long as spring rains/cold temperatures? I wish we could complain about too much nice weather, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been whining the same tune ... but today it is warm and sunny(of course bike is still in storage - just had snow tires removed from SUV this week, can't do it all.) I hope the sunshine makes it to Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb:

    while we think we our out of Winter, our temps are still cool/chilly. down to hi 30's at night and only around the low 50's during the day, so we are about the same as you. As long as it is around 38°F or higher, we can ride. Just wear another layer and you will be fine

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb:

    Just remember that it is SUNNY every day, it's just that the clouds don't move out of the way and you can't see it.

    I mean . . . how boring it would be if it were sunny and warm every day . . .

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete